Shares exchange between individuals
Smoothie allows shareholders from non-connected companies to exchange their shares. This automatic service avoids the often elevated costs associated with soliciting specialized lawyers.
Smoothie ensures the vouchers creation as CERFA or Deed of transaction, necessary for regulatory compliance and account auditability. Smoothie is fully developed by the Mubiz team, following the request for a prototype by TNP.
Blockchain technology allows for eternal archiving (as long as the internet works), tamper-proof transactions and share distribution.
The use of Smart-contracts on the Ethernet blockchain offers many guarantees:
- Long lived records
- Anonymity vis-à-vis face to tiers
- Immutability of records (creation, votes and transactions)
- Record redundancy (more than 6,000 independent servers)
- Low costs
- Fast, even instantaneity
- Registry of voters organization and the statue specifications of the company.
- Automatization of the votes for a transaction, recording each vote anonymously in the Ethereum blockchain
Smoothie already offers several innovative services, but we want to go even further:
- From France to Europe
- The translation of the entire interface allows us to consider development in other European countries (Spain, UK, Belgium, ...) before the end of 2017.
- More interactions between users for more transactions.
- We also want to broaden the range of services by facilitating interactions between shareholders of different companies. This should contribute to the attractiveness of the platform, but also to the valorization of the companies.
- Further Cost reduction
- An increase in volumes will also result in a reduction in costs that will be forwarded to service pricing. We hope to announce a decrease in our rates in 2017.
- 07/2016 - Launch of the project oriented to banking players
- 08/2016 - Domain name registration, first interactions with Ethereum
- 09/2016 - First graphical interface
- 10/2016 - First transaction and account maintenance on Ethereum
- 11/2016 - Decision to switch to a service directly focused on to Shareholders
- 12/2016 - Smart-contract evolution, new client path and improved GUI
- 01/2017 - Finalization of regulatory and legal aspects
- 02/2017 - (Goal) Marketing to business shareholders